Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Best candy shop experience ever


A group of kids were in the candy shop that my dad brother and I went in to. There was this one girl that was staring at me, like she was trying to figure something out. Then the group of kids  went outside, and she started to talk to them and then they all started to stare at me, and whisper, and giggle, so obviously I was very confused! Then the group of kids  came back in, and she kept coming up to me and then walking away. She then came up to me and asked what my name was, and I said Fallon cautiously, and she said Sinead! I was like WHAT! That's my cousin that I've been pen pals for like 4-5 years! My dad of course had to take a picture of us! I was in so much shock, and I looked so lost in that situation. But it's not over yet, she was with her scouting group, and they were on a scavenger hunt, and one of the things they had to do was to sing a song to a tourist! So since I was a tourist they sang a song to me and the song was Happy Birthday. The even better part is that when I see her on Saturday we'll be like old pals! The one thing I do wish I did was ask her if she was staying anywhere because she lives in Dublin and it was almost 5, so I wonder if she was staying the night! It was one of the best candy shop experiences I've ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment